Thursday 10 February 2011

Some kind person

Probably bladdered from booze from the local pub smashed the rear window on our car last night, which is going to cost us £60 to fix it... it beggars belief how or what they got out of throwing a piece of masonry through the rear window...(the MOST expensive window).... I suppose the only "up" side is that they didn't damage the bodywork....

Had I caught them, I would have added to their experience of window smashing and very probably put them off smashing any further car windscreens for life, and they quite probably would have ended up with a fear of dentists....

luckily for them we didn't hear it being smashed or I would have been out there like a scolded cat and cracked a few pavements with their head... or anything else I could find to bang off the pavement.....although banging their empty head off the pavement would probably have been a pointless past time....

Mind you in this day and age had I done that I would very probably been arrested for assault in this upside down world we live in, where the criminal can claim to be hard done by, whilst the victim bears the cost and the blame. So it's probably for the best that I didn't hear it....because I would have found it extremely difficult to turn the other cheek...

It really annoys me this senseless destruction of other peoples property. Where has all the respect gone ? but I guess when you've only got two brain cells sozzled with booze to rub together thinking beyond the here and now is beyond them...

I will be setting the car alarm in future and they had better be fast runners.....

No comments: