Friday 28 January 2011

Freya's curiosity

Freya looked up at our mantelpiece last night and pointed out a picture of Emma one of my other daughters and said
"who is that?"
and Andrea said

"it's Emma, your other sister" ...
"Ohh did she come to my house ?" ....
"No you haven't met her" ....
"Will she come to see me later at my house?"...
"We don't know what she will do Freya"....
"Why?..She is my sister like Lauren is my sister"...
"Yes she is..."

”Maybe she will come and see me soon….”



Turned away from the picture and settled down to sleep cuddled up against Andrea…..



There isn't a lot you can give answer wise to a curious three year old when she asks about her sister(s), we didn't even mention Rhiannon her other sister, she was confused enough as it was not having met her other sister who belonged to the mysterious face on the mantelpiece…

No comments: