Thursday 3 July 2008

Some visitors today

My sister and her family from London are down this end for a few days, I think to tie in with my Aunty Jean and her daughter Sue from Australia coming across, so we will have a bit of a full house, I've a feeling Ffion the xbox360 recluse's friend is coming across as well at some point, so it will be all men and women to the pumps for a few hours I should think, nothing much happening except I've been told I will get my 1st Anniversary present today, I have no idea what it is except it's taken 10 days to arrive...

work is in a bit of a lull today, I think we did all the IT fire fighting yesterday, it's been hell recently with servers crashing and falling over all over the place, it's the usual though after a roll out of security patches from Microsoft they usually break more than they fix !!! we have been spending most of the time mopping up the errors and putting things right it seems.... Roll on the weekend is all I can say, although I have a nagging doubt that I'm supposed to be putting up a stud partition for Freya's bedroom this weekend or was it the first week of my summer holidays..... no doubt I will be reminded at some point...

to be honest I can't wait for today to be over at work, I'm so tired today.... ahh well it's just turned 3:00pm so only an hour and a half to kill, I think I may have to get myself another coffee and start browsing the internet again from the start because I've just got to the last page

http://www.lastpageoftheinternet.co.uk/

No comments: