Wednesday 24 March 2010

Bring out your dead ......

Being a man I tend to put off going to the doctor until it's worthwhile....or completely necessary...... you know get your monies worth by having several ailments fixed at the same time... Well today was the day. So here they are listed in order of pain felt and severity....

1. A ripped rotator cuff in my shoulder again
2. Right lower mandible joint infection
3. left inner ear infection
4. Right inner and outer ear infection
5. slight eye infection (both corners of each)
6. nostril infection (both)

It seems that I'm in a pretty bad way and the doctor was amazed that I'd managed to drag my sorry backside to the surgery.... obviously whichever bacterium has landed on me it's taken a fairly good foothold in me...

I have been given a plethora of drugs to ingest, rub in, squirt on and in ..... and in such quantities that it would make a Columbian drug cartel jealous.... I have to admit I should have gone sooner but I'm a fool to myself I convince myself it's not serious and think "Ohhh it will be fine or better tomorrow" .... alas it hasn't been ....

I'm convinced it's the same bug that gave me the most horrendous hacking cough which I recovered from, the other infections however I haven't been able to shake off.... overall I feel pretty dreadful but I've still got my sense of humour... I think .......

No comments: