Saturday 1 May 2010

Freya gets her "big girl" bed....

Freya's first sleep in her new big girls bed..... yes we've finally taken down the cot and put in her IKEA expandable bed.... although I don't think she'll be using it when she is eighteen but you never know.... it was surprisingly easy to put up unlike most self assembly furniture and we didn't have any screws left over either so that's always a bonus...

She is growing up so quickly her speech is amazing, some of the things she comes out with just has us in stitches of laughter, her grammar is appalling but her meaning is spot on.... "My do it" being her favourite or "My helping" but I think she's getting her head around it because I've caught her using "I" quite a few times now..... either way you'd have to get up early to catch Freya out, what she lacks in speech she makes up for in getting her point across quite clearly .... speaking of which we will have our first Freya gets out of bed at the crack of crow poo and quite probably wakes us up before the alarm goes off... OR we find her dragging a tired and over buttered warm bit of bread upstairs after having made toast in the toaster... I'm just hoping she doesn't make us tea or coffee the result could be disastrous !!!

but she might just stay in bed, you know like liberated battery hens, where they won't move very far from where they are placed because they couldn't when they were in their cages..... I'm betting that doesn't last very long with Freya.... she'll be off with the TV on Cbeebies blasting out.....with toast in one hand, cup of juice in the other..... lording it in the lounge..... ask me tomorrow if I'm wrong..... The next thing will be "Gack Gacks" being replaced with boring "biscuits" .... They grow up so quickly.....

No comments: