Tuesday 29 January 2008

I have a an unwanted freeloader

The whole family practically have had this bug and smugly I thought I had escaped it, but I woke up this morning with the back of my nose and throat feeling like somebody had rubbed it down with wet and dry and turps.... "ahhh well" I thought "if this is all it's going to be then I can cope with that"

but alas as the day has wore on, my legs are getting shaky and most of my joints feel like they have developed a joint ache of some description... even my wrists and finger joints feel sore !!!

anyway I've taken a couple of Beecham's flu plus and will carry on for as long as I can, no doubt I will be suffering from "man flu" and how much worse it is for men to catch a cold etc etc.....blah de blah ;¬)

I actually do feel .....pretty damn crap today

:(

No comments: