Tuesday 17 June 2008

Aikido hurts !!

I went to Aikido last night, I had a bit of a sore shoulder from a week or so back, but thought (stupidly) that a bit of exercise would do it good.... how wrong I was... I'm sitting at home with a heat pad on my right shoulder grimacing every now and again at the slightest movement, it was initiated with move called "nikkyo" ..... it hurt...my shoulder went pop and I went "ahhhh you *&^%"..... anyway what's done is done, I just need it to get better that's all...

I'm currently experiencing the joys of day time television with what feels like hot coals stuffed under my jumper, but it feels nice on the buggered shoulder..... Freya is currently in her tank battering it against the coffee table which my legs are up on, trying desperately to pull out the USB wifi dongle or power cable from the laptop and since I have moved the table towards her reducing her arc of "grab" she has turned her attention to my coffee cup which has now been moved....talk about eyes in the back of your head !!! there is simply no stopping the little ram raider at the moment.... she is growing up so fast she even has her first tooth through !!! :) it's her front top incisor (the left one) God help Andrea now, it's going to be like breast feeding a piranha in a few weeks....

The only other thing of note are the Welsh hauliers protesting in Pembroke at the refineries, as I speak.....I've got to be honest I think it will come to nothing, we the people have been emasculated in the sense we can't blockade or burn sheep and have been reduced to standing on the side of the road holding signs saying how disgusted we are......mainly because of the new laws that have been passed, not many people are willing to be dragged off to jail for blocking fuel deliveries

No comments: