Monday 6 July 2009

I should have realised

When Xbox boy had a conversation with me last night about not having any phone signal in the house any more.... that he would pounce on the land line to spend pointless and costly minutes/hours chatting to his girlfriend on her mobile phone.... ( and yes that is me pictured left as I will need to be restrained tonight if/when he gets home !!!)

This is the boy who used over 4000 texts in one month to her and ran up his phone bill to the £200 mark for one month twice in a row before his Dad chewed his ear off about it.... although I have to doubt his fathers sanity in letting a 17 year old lad have access to an unlimited phone contract.... but anyway I digress.....

Xbox boy has been warned time and time again that even if his on/off girlfriend's life depends on him using the land line, he is under no circumstances to even consider using it.... under a high probability of extreme pain and/or possibly death...... followed by a shallow grave lined with quick lime in the back garden.....that in turn followed up by postcards sent to his friends about how he has decided to take a few years off travelling the world...

But because I was thrown out of the Waffen SS for cruelty....... I've done much worse than that to him.... I've removed his wifi router from his Xbox !!! (which wasn't his anyway it was on a long term loan) and he isn't getting it back.....because short of chopping him up into little pieces (and I don't even think that would stop him) I don't think there is any other way to halt him in his head long pursuit of this female he deems (at the moment) to be the love of his life.....(sigh and a stifled yawn)..... This wouldn't be so bad but coupled with the complete disregard of anybody else... in fact a blinkered horse has a greater field of view than Xbox boy at the moment.......

Anyway I do have further sanctions I can impose, each one more draconian than the last...... the last of which is to have the DECT phone surgically implanted into my body to limit it's unauthorised use......

No comments: