Wednesday 28 April 2010

Well the marathon bug has bitten

Andrea has entered herself to do the Snowdonia Marathon in October, I'm not overly happy about it and I've told her as much, because now she'll be busy training for that Marathon and there I was thinking after the London Marathon I might actually get to see something of her... I'm not against her running one bit, but Marathon training takes up so much time and she doesn't have very much of it, so somebody has to take a hit....

I don't know maybe I should start actively go out rock climbing every other night for a few hours.... Oh I can't I've got to look after the kids.... I forgot... yes you've guessed it I'm going ever so slightly mad stuck in the house day in day out.... Ahh well things can only improve I guess...

Off to cut the grass and make the house look respectable...... sigh


No comments: