Sunday 27 April 2008

Fishing done, Pug done......Next !!!

Myself and the drowning kitten went fishing yesterday, after buying my rod license of course @ £25 for a season !!! fortunately I didn't need a permit because the stretch of river we fish on is private and we have permission from the landowner which is cool :)

Anyway we didn't catch a solitary fish.... although I did get a few nibbles, but I think it's a bit early in the season to pull any out ... :(

and the Pug was repaired in about 10 minutes flat, wheel off, pinch bolt removed, and proper sized bolt put back in place... wheel back on and taken for a test drive.... it pops no more :)

AND I'm updating my blog from the newly installed "Hardy Heron" Ubuntu 8.04 on the laptop :).... it's brilliant, turns out "Gutsy Gibbon" on a Compaq Presario 2100 laptop doesn't do the upgrade path too well, but a fresh install it's faultless :¬)

So the roast dinner is on and we are sitting down and watching "Britain's Got Talent" but from what I've seen so far ......it doesn't ....

No comments: