Monday 17 September 2007

What a lovely crisp morning (beats rain anyway !!)

I took this photograph at 06:30 this morning, the original picture is much better, I had to set the camera for low light it was just starting to get light, you could see the mist flowing from the top of the valley to the bottom like a river, I couldn't take a video of it because my camera doesn't do low light with video, but it's a shame because it was fantastic to watch.....

but then I had to get ready for work so slurped my coffee with my painkillers then got dressed and off I went, the drive to work was bloody agony, you simply don't realise how much you use your neck while driving, but it let me know every single time I had to look around to pull out I must have sounded funny with the "oooooohh's and ahhhhh's" and of course the odd choice expletive thrown in with every turn of my neck, apparently the M4 was closed today both directions between Jct 24 - 29, so the traffic was heavy, more so than usual, probably because of all the people trying to find an alternative route into work, but I got to where I was going on time, hopefully there won't be any problems with the traffic on the way home.

addendum..... the closing of the M4.... two people died early this morning, along with three bloody idiots.... apparently the police were chasing 4 lads in a car and they tried to shake the police by driving down the motorway in the wrong direction.....a few minutes later they hit a couple driving in the other direction head on.... the couple were killed instantly and three of the four idiots in the car, in my opinion all four lads should have got killed....idiots doesn't quite cut it

No comments: