Tuesday 18 September 2007

The neck is back

I woke up this morning feeling particularly unwilling to start the day at 6:30am it took me a full 10 minutes to realise my neck and shoulder although still hurting had lessened dramatically, so much so I didn't need pain
killers at all :) so all is well in my world, well the neck bit of it anyway ......

The only other thing is the road tax for the roller skate has been paid and will be winging it's way to our house within the next few days, so that's a load off my mind, the Jeep doesn't need taxing for quite a while yet, so I
can forget about that one.....for now, it's a bit of a difference £115 for a year compared to £190 (it's probably gone up to save a penguin or some other fluffy creature) but that's the price you pay for having a 2.7 litre turbo diesel gas guzzling monster


The weather has taken a dramatic turn for the colder, and to be honest I'm glad we are going into winter after a frankly disappointing summer, although we had a few days out in the sun, but nowhere near enough of them for me, I seem to be counting the days between the weekends these days, its all go

Can't wait for our new arrival, Andrea is fit to burst, I do feel sorry for her but not a lot I can do about it, seems I've already done my bit, no going back now.....not that I want to :)

No comments: