Friday 27 November 2009

Engrish..... It's just funny


^^Love this one ^^










^^COLESLAW ???^^

^^Makes you wonder how big their assault rifles are ?^^


^^ I think they meant BBQ flavour^^

^^I have to admit it does look a bit dodgy to me as well ^^

It reminds me of when Mitsubishi had the Mitsubishi Colt car here in the UK then they released for sale the next in line of their "equine named" range of cars ... but somewhere it got lost in translation and was badged "Starion" here in the UK.... I think they meant "Stallion" .... although Mitsubishi meant "Star of Orion" ..... (yeah right I can't imagine the car being called Betelgeuse, Rigel, Saiph, Alnitak, Mintaka, Alnilam, Hatsya and Meissa because they are the stars that form Orion ) besides the previous car was called a "Colt" go figure !!!

There must have been a few embarrassed faces at the launch show, and many many scraping bows.....

No comments: