Thursday 5 November 2009

Facebook

I've deactivated my facebook account, mainly because it's purely mindless drivel, sure it has it's up side, but I really don't want to know what somebody had for tea, or if some other person needs a holiday or indeed if somebody really dislikes something on TV they have watched.... I was even getting sucked into the whole post about anything syndrome... and that's not really me, I say something when I want to say something.... I got a bit fed up with the constant "farkle" invitations and tired of the inane badly spelt quiz invitations devised by retarded text speak teenagers who probably need the calculator on their phone to count to ten and whose sum total life experience is summed up purely via the dexterity of their thumb on their LG phone and how many "friends" they have on facebook ..... nah not for me...... I prefer the real world......

So enough was enough I managed before facebook and I'll manage again, I had 97 "Friends" on facebook 10 of which I could say were "Friends" the rest well .... people I've met previously whom I have nothing in common with any more..... life moves on acquaintances fall by the way side.....

If somebody wants to contact me they know my email address and my good friends even know my phone number....



No comments: