Sunday 15 November 2009

What a miserable day .....


Made all the worse by the fact that my parents are enjoying Australian sun on their faces (well tomorrow at least !!) .... I can handle bad weather like snow, ice, hailstones... I actually enjoy that kind of weather.... The most fun I've had outdoors was traversing Crib goch in my crampons and ice axe on a near white out in December in North Wales hanging on for dear life... I'm glad it was low visibility have you seen the drop ??? .... Anyway I digress .....it's just the dreary wetness that seems to continually empty down on us here recently.... but getting back to my parents they flew out on the enormous Airbus A380-800 so they should at least have some leg room .... I tried tracking them on google earth but although I knew the flight number I didn't know the ID they used.... I think I got them as it was the only A380 going in that direction (Singapore) but then they dropped off the radar for that particular airport... I presume they went out of range rather than hit the deck like a dart.....or to use the words of Billy Connelly

Our Broadband is still rubbish, BT have sent us another hub but even the new hub gives up at night.... so no nearer a fix.... I've had to re-flash the old version 1 Homehub to run the original Speedtouch 7G firmware to give us ANY broadband .... long story... needless to say it works.... well better than any solution BT have given us thus far ....

Freya aka "Destructo Girl" very nearly chewed my "very" expensive ipod earphones to death... how they survived I have no idea .... but I guess they were just too chewy to resist !!

No comments: