Sunday 8 November 2009

It's official.... Simon Cowell is a cock

I was under the impression that X-Factor was a singing competition so why oh why did Simon Cowell decide to put Jedward vs Lucie to the public vote ? He knew what the outcome would be he just did a Pontius Pilate on us..... have a look at what they are saying about him on Twitter


We all know why he went to the public vote, it was ratings/money vs talent....

I'm not going to watch X-Factor any more he's blown any credibility he had with me and as far as I am concerned it's not a talent show any more it's all about ratings and money.... who the hell would buy any music Jedward produce ????

I guess Ireland didn't have a catastrophic phone system failure after all :( ........shame

Poor Lucie she must be gutted to lose out to those two performing seals..... I hope somebody signs her up with a recording contract that girl deserves so much more than what she got tonight !! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: