Monday 18 February 2008

Just thought I would show off my beautiful daughter :¬)

and here she is :¬) considering the last one I posted here was her with her bib over her head, and not very flattering I just thought I would put some balance back in....

No mistaking she is a Brabrook, not sure if that's a good thing or not.... ;¬)

she is a complete darling, she sleeps through the night and doesn't wake up too early, she even slept in until 11:30am one morning and woke up full of smiles, I'd probably have a different opinion if she was a whinger, but it's rare she does and when she does it's usually because of something she wants or needs, in fact my step daughter makes more noise than Freya does

anyway I'm full of cold today woke up feeling really sore behind my nose and progressively got worse as the day wore on, I was sneezing for Wales today as well, I have a feeling I'm going to be worse tomorrow, but with only two of us on shift it's not fair to take a day off unless something is either broken, bleeding or blue with gangrene, I'll just dose up on paracetamol and drag myself through the day, oh and the Peugeot is running like a dream it's a pleasure to drive now, it stops on a dime to use an americanism....

right time to put my feet up and chill :¬)

No comments: