Thursday 25 October 2007

3 days old :)

and Freya is thriving, she seems a very peaceful baby she only cries when there is something wrong like a full nappy or she needs feeding other than that she looks around and is interested in most of what is going on, the kids adore her, even the xbox recluse has taken a huge shine to her, which was a bit of a shock but a nice one.... and the midwife called today....everything seems to be working properly her hearing is fine (as are her lungs I can assure you)....

we didn't get much sleep last night but we don't mind :)

My parents are bringing my niece Ellie to see Freya today she is down from London staying at my parents, I haven't seen Ellie since the wedding and apparently she has lost loads of weight which is a good thing :)

The kids are all back in school and I have to say it's nice to have a bit of peace and quiet for a bit.... nothing much else to report for the moment

No comments: