Thursday 4 October 2007

Nothing happened today ......... :(

so nothing to write about ..........

until I got home that is !!! the Pug has developed a bad brake light sender switch, confirmed by shorting out the circuit and voila the brake lights came on.......(I wondered why three people were doing the funky chicken dance at me on the way home)......

and the Halo 3 recluse dared venture of his room blinking in the subdued light of a an October evening, he was complaining that the internet connection was slow, so I went through the router configuration, nothing changed there, then I benchmarked the ADSL connection bit slower, but nothing to write home about, so off he went head in hands......his life was over his connection light was showing yellow on Xbox live.......bless......


life is tough as a teenager

No comments: