Tuesday 23 October 2007

Happy Birthday Rhiannon & Freya :¬)

Today is slightly bittersweet in that our daughter was born today on the 23rd October 2007 @ 03:51am in hospital weighing in at 8lbs 5oz. Mother and baby are doing fine.....the bitter part is that it is also my now second youngest daughter Rhiannon's birthday.

Birthdays are always hard for me to cope with as is Christmas, and I have developed a fairly decent coping mechanism over the years during this time of the year it's not failsafe but it works 95% of the time, but today I have mixed emotions at the moment, in that I wish my daughter Rhiannon a happy birthday but sadly, because I don't see her, but even so I wish her every happiness that life can bring her :) and I am also elated that Freya has finally arrived, but of all the days to pick !!!

Freya is so damn gorgeous !!!! she has been pretty quiet since she has been born, not really crying very much, Andrea is in hospital with her at the moment mainly to make sure she is ok and to give her a rest...... I am left guarding the fort with the kids, the house is still standing and their aren't any injuries as of yet, so I must be doing ok ;¬)

Happy Birthday to you both :)

No comments: