Sunday 3 June 2007

Faithless in concert


I have been a fan of Faithless for a few years now, initially I heard "Insomnia" and that perked my interest, it became a massive hit for them in the 90's, I didn't really take much interest in them after that, it's only when I first saw them in Concert at the 2005 V Festival, that they really started to interest me again...

We attended their promotional tour concert for their new album "to All New Arrivals" in March 2007 at Cardiff International Arena (I'm sure I have hidden an audio clip somewhere on my blog ;¬) )

Maxi Jazz is a Buddhist, Sister Bliss is probably the most sought after DJ's on the planet, but don't bother trying to book them, you would probably have to re-mortgage your house to get them to do a gig for you ;¬)

I just can't wait for them to do another tour, we took some friends with us, one of whom had never even heard of Faithless before, and by the time the concert was over, she was asking when the next concert was on !!! All in all a good time was had by all, long may they continue to make music

No comments: