Saturday 16 June 2007

The last stand at the OK shopping trip

Well we went into Carmarthen today to do the last minute shopping required for the Wedding, I bought a new suit, which will be used "after" the wedding for work, so it's not a one shot purchase, and we bought THE wedding ring, a very nice shiny 18 carat white gold wedding ring, I have to admit white gold does look nicer than yellow, yellow gold to me looks like brass, my bride to be tried to persuade me to have one, but considering the bother I had with my other one in that other less happy and now distant life I had and the injuries it caused my finger I refuse to wear one, more out of wanting to keep all my fingers attached to my body more than anything else, we topped off the day with various bits and bobs, my other half had her eyebrows waxed and came out looking like a startled rabbit, but after the redness had died down, they look very nice, and she looks nothing like Dennis Healey anymore :).........

all in all a very stress free shopping trip :)


No comments: