Sunday 17 June 2007

God I'm aching today

The kids were off with their father for his birthday and fathers day yesterday and today, leaving us to sort out the mess left behind in their wake, we got a lot done today, sorted out the out house, we or should I say "I" was tasked with the cleaning of the fridge, which had been left unopened since we moved here back in April, a word of warning, DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN A FRIDGE WITH IT OFF and especially for over 2 months, cheese especially looks very attractive, not to mention exploded yoghurt pots, but after much blasting with the pressure washer, and several applications of bleach, it eventually came back into the land of the hygenic and now it has been moved into the out house for the drinks etc, we moved the drum kit out of  "the office" (see "nothing is sacred" blog muah ha ha ha ha ;¬) ) and placed it at the bottom of the spiral staircase :) 

we moved a chest freezer in and  cleaned out a load of junk, the house is spotless ready for the invasion of family and friends on Thursday, I spent most of the day pushing a lawnmower and suffering white finger from the petrol strimmer, we got a lot done today :)

I have a feeling I will be asleep before my head hits the pillow tonight

No comments: