Monday 4 June 2007

Nothing is sacred

I have a feeling that I am going to be evicted from the "office" at home at
some point, there have been grumblings going on, space is at a premium it
seems and a full size drum kit takes precedence over any office space I had
hoped to have at the new house, although it would be nice to have "my"
little bit of space in the house, it's not looking favourable, there are
alternatives of course, the chest freezer could be moved out into the lock
up, along with the other fridge, that would make ample room for a full size
drum kit, but I can't see my other half being impressed with having to go
outside to get things from the chest freezer, the only advantage of it being
out in the cold lock up, is that it would be cheaper to run !!! That's it
brilliant !!

That's my USP, I'll push for environmental awareness, saving polar
bears etc etc, (well if the Government can do it and get away with it, I can
!! :) ) the other alternative of moving the computer into the dining room is
an option but it's very far from ideal, as there is no place to store
paperwork....hmmmmmm I really don't know what I am going to do when the
business takes off again, I suppose I will have to rent out an industrial
unit in town somewhere, not ideal as it just adds to the costs of running a
business, time will tell

No comments: