Wednesday 20 June 2007

Glastonbury and other such festivals this year


Well after doing V festival 2004, 2006, I have no desire to have the "Glasto" experience especially this year as it's been forecast a complete wash out, but not on the scale of 2005 (see picture), besides with so many bands signed up for it, inevitably there would be a number of clashes in the lineup forcing you to make a hard choice, get wet and muddy watching (A) or get wet and muddy watching (B)...... I think we have enough on our plate this year what with getting married on the "Glasto" weekend and a new arrival due in October....I say let them plug the mud, hop over the pools of sick, and suffer the chemical toilets....or is that brothers ?......

Anyway I have just received the mesh lights for the after party (heavy box !!), so they will be tested tonight after dark, and I have dyed two mice bright red this morning with food colouring, one of the mice drank all the drops of red food colouring (neat) that I spilled so if he/she gets eaten I should imagine the predator will think it's in the middle of a gore fest with brightly coloured entrails....... I shall be releasing the red beasts tonight some distance from the house, and see if the little sods make it back !!!

if this ruse fails, I shall have to resort to ending their lives in a quick and humane way, probably a .22 lead pellet at 1100 feet per second ;¬) it will probably sting a bit, but it should do the trick...... you can't say I haven't given them every chance, although very very cute......they are vermin after all ......

No comments: