Wednesday 13 June 2007

The Ipod Generation


Well I've gone and done it, well actually I've done it on my partners behalf, my partner is now a fully paid up member of the ipod generation, actually it was a few months ago on the 13th April (her birthday) I splashed out on an Ipod 30GB video for her....I did umm and ahhhh about it's purchase it's quite a lot of money for what is effectively just an MP3 player with video tacked on, but I have to say out of all the mp3 players I personally have owned the ipod beats them ALL hands down, well worth it's hefty price tag, battery life isn't that impressive at around 9 - 14 hours depending on how often you fiddle with it and it lights up like a Christmas tree illuminating your face like a scene from "poltergeist", but other than that very impressive, and the sound reproduction is crystal clear and gives you thumping bass (if so required :) ) and 5500 songs is more than enough, although I would need a 130GB ipod to contain ALL of my CD collection and it has a pretty cool picture viewing facility on it as well, I haven't bothered with the video side of it yet, and probably won't

I think I will have to get one of my own.....(meanwhile I'll keep borrowing
hers.....shshshshshsh)


No comments: